Still looking to purchase a few presents for your loved ones or friends? Or have most of your shopping done but need some last-minute stocking stuffer ideas… look no further. I’ve put together this holiday gift guide with a focus on healthy cooking, wellness, and unique gift ideas.
Plus, most of them are straight from Amazon for quick and easy shipping. Check out these unique, functional, and even budget-friendly gift ideas.
FOR THE COOKS & FOODIES
These kitchen essentials are sure to please anyone you know who enjoys cooking or is wanting to eat a little healthier. Some of the best, quality gadgets.
- Cast Iron Skillet: A healthy way to cook food both on the stovetop and in the oven. Plus, it lasts forever. This cast-iron skillet is made in the U.S. You can choose from a variety of sizes.
- Nutribullet: A great way to make smoothies to go. Comes with a travel lid.
- Kitchenaid Mini Mixer: This 3.5 quart mixer is great for making homemade pizza dough, healthy cookies, and so much more. Comes with three different attachments.
- Cuisinart Food Processor: Meal preppers will be in heaven with this easy to use, easy to clean food processor. Great for making energy bites, homemade dressings, almond butter, chopping veggies and so much more.
- OXO Magnetic Measuring Cups: This is one of my favorite brands. OXO is known for making good quality kitchen products. And these are no exception. These stack together neatly and the measurements are etched in so will never fade.
- Boos Wood Cutting Board: Known for its quality craftsmanship, this wood board will outlast most kitchen essentials. Made with maple wood and reversible. It’s easy to clean and super durable. Comes in 4 beautiful wood tones.
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender: Hands down one of the best blenders on the market. This is a powerhouse of a machine. If you or your loved one has been wanting this one for a while, the Explorian is budget-friendly and just as powerful as the most expensive series.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker: Perfect gift for those with busy schedules who like to throw it all together and let it simmer. I especially love that this one comes with a locking lid- makes for easy, mess-free transport.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: Hands down one of the best quality kitchen staples for any big batch home cooks. Great for soups, stews, and so much more!
- OXO Mixing Bowls: A set of three mixing bowls that fit neatly together. I love the stainless steel interior which makes for easy mixing and cleanup. Plus, the exterior is made with sturdy plastic to protect your hands from extreme heat with a solid gripping component on the bottom.
- Oil and Vinegar Cruet (Italian Glass): A must have for olive oil lovers. Allows for easy pouring and looks beautiful displayed on the counter or kitchen table.
FOR THE WELLNESS ENTHUSIAST
Whether you’re shopping for someone who is a wellness junkie or just getting started, these fun finds will give you some gift-giving ideas.
- Acupressure Mat: A natural way to relieve pain and muscle tension. Helps with relaxation. This acupressure mat has been a lifesaver for me personally. You can use it in the comfort of your own home.
- alo Warrior Mat: The ultimate gift for yogis and pilates lovers alike. This mat is anti-slip, moisture-wicking, and anti-odor. Comes in several beautiful colors. Need more budget-friendly? This Gaiam Yoga Mat is another alternative.
- Essential Oil Diffuser + Lavender Essential Oil: A beautiful handcrafted ceramic diffuser- serving dual purpose as decor and an essential oil diffuser.
- Glass Water Bottle + Fruit Infuser: This unique water bottle provides motivation on the outside to keep you hydrated. Comes with an optional fruit diffuser and its own cleaning brush.
- Plush Cozy Slippers: Stylish and comfortable slippers for lounging and relaxing. Multiple colors to choose from.
- Reusable Produce Bags: For those who are environmentally conscious, these will be an everyday staple.
- Walito Resistance Bands: For exercise enthusiasts looking to add a little more resistance to their workout routine. Great for bodyweight exercises.
- Wool Dryer Balls: I personally love using these in the dryer. These organic wool balls are re-usable and save you time and money. Plus they last through 1000 loads of laundry.
UNIQUE GIFTS UNDER $50
Looking for stocking stuffers or fun, unique gifts? Here’s a few favorites that are sure to delight those who receive them. From kitchen essentials to wellness goodies.
- Bento Box: A unique way to pack your lunch. This BPA-free bento box is microwaveable and dishwasher safe.
- Double Wall Glass Mug: Coffee and tea lovers will enjoy this unique take on a mug.
- Olive Wood Utensils: Beautifully handcrafted wooden utensils- each piece is unique. Withstands heat and is great for everyday use.
- P.F. Candle Co Room & Linen Spray: A refreshing, body-safe fragrance mist that’s great for linens or to freshen up rooms in your home.
- Pinch Me Aromatherapy Dough: A fun, relaxing way to refocus, rebalance, and restore. This aromatherapy putty is a great, useful stocking stuffer.
- Porcelain Mug + Tea Leaf Infuser: Perfect for tea and coffee lovers alike. This unique mug comes with a tea infuser that is easily removable and has its own lid/coaster combo.
- Silicone Straw Set: Makes for a perfect (useful) stocking stuffer. These are great for everyday use! Beautiful colors and easy to clean.
- The Five Minute Journal: This is the original five-minute journal that has become very popular. Using the science of positive psychology to improve happiness and overall optimism. This is a gift of a lifetime!